NTT is looking for Graduate Trainee Engineer in Bangalore Hyderabad, India. Candidates with Diploma or Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Qualifications||Diploma or Bachelor’s degree|
|Batch||2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Location||Bangalore Hyderabad, India|
- Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialisation or function.
- Acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area or function.
- Provide general administrative to the specific area or function.
- Coordinate meetings, logistics, filing and record keeping.
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy.
- Identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution.
- Provide support to clients in low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree.
- Relevant certification.
- Attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and multitask.
- Ability to professionally handle complaints, problems and issues, escalate resolutions and corrective actions.
- Ability to deliver a quality service through their support offering.
- Passion for continuous improvement.
- Self-motivated and a passion to learn.
- Ability to work in a team-orientated, collaborative environment.
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Analytical mind with an inclination for identifying issues and/or defects.
- Knowledge and interest in the specific area or function.
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies associated with the specific area or function.
- Ability to apply theoretical knowledge in a practical manner.
NTT Ltd. is a leading, global technology services company. We’re here to enable the connected future. We come together to make the world a better place, and every day we use the power of technology to make it happen. We employ curious people who are ready to change the world. Through the work we do with our clients and in our communities, we find ways that technology can make a positive impact. We call it technology for good. That’s our focus and it extends well beyond the bottom line. We believe in using technology for good. This means helping organizations and society transform and move into the future with a partner they can trust.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here text.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.services.global.ntt.