NTT DATA is hiring for the position of Junior Software Developer in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||NTT DATA|
|Position||Junior Software Developer|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
- Develop and maintain data integration components such as SQL queries, stored procedures, data extraction and cleansing with ETL tools, and integration with system front end components or different platforms.
- Drive scoping and design discussion.
- Support development on resolving system defects, acting as liaison, and developing solutions.
- Perform unit testing of developed modules.
- Diagnose and repair software problems or bugs raised.
- Research and learn about new technologies if required.
- Develop and maintain services used in application integrations.
- Design integration solutions and document the design in accordance with best practices.
- Work with development teams to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations.
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering or Computer Science, Master’s preferred.
- Implementation experience of supply chain related solutions preferred.
- Possess skills to work in a team and solving business problems.
- Good knowledge of R programming and Python.
- Strong hold on Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Experience with web services.
- Strong understanding of Relational Databases like SQL Server.
- Strong fundamentals of ETL process and tools like SSIS.
- Strong knowledge of an object oriented programming language (preferable C# or Java).
- Analytical and critical thinking, problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business.
- Strong attention to detail, sense of when to escalate a problem, or ask for assistance.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as required.
- Flexible to work in other languages too, if required.
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services including cloud, data and applications. A division of NTT DATA headquartered in Texas, the company leverages consulting and deep industry expertise to help clients accelerate and sustain value throughout their digital journeys. NTT DATA – a part of NTT Group – is a trusted global innovator of IT and business services headquartered in Tokyo. We help clients transform through consulting, industry solutions, business process services, digital & IT modernization and managed services in over 50 countries.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit nttdata.eightfold.ai.