Novo Nordisk Off Campus Hiring | Operations Graduate – Fresher
- A master’s degree from 2023 or 2024 in a relevant field, for example within finance, economics, business administration or management accounting
- Above average academic achievements
- Relevant work experience or extracurricular activities obtained next to your studies
- No more than one year of work experience after finishing your Master’s
- International experience, for example from studying a full semester abroad, working or volunteering International mind-set and ability to adapt quickly to change
- Team-player attitude, excellent communication skills, high drive and an eagerness to learn
- Globally mobile and professional fluency in English
During the two-year programme you will undertake three challenging and exciting rotations of eight-months duration, starting in your home country India, followed by a combination of either HQ in Denmark or International Operations Strategic Head Office in Zurich, an IO Regional Office or one of our many global affiliates.
If you meet the criteria and are interested in joining the programme, please make sure to submit your application no later than 14th December 2023 GMT+1
To apply for this job please visit www.novonordisk.com.