Nokia Off Campus drive 2023
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering / MCA with strong software interest
- Passing out in 2024
- In this role, you will be part of our Enterprise Applications (EA) team, responsible end to end for Nokia’s applications’ portfolio, used across all Business Groups and Functions. Our current mission is to simplify and modernize our application portfolio and to transform it into a fast-moving, product-oriented and customer-focused technology organization.
- Within the EA you will be part of Automation Centre of Excellence which delivers Automation ensuring benefits to Nokia’s Business Groups and Functions via Automation levers like RPA, Orchestration combined with intelligent algorithms, Data Processing (IDP- NLP), Intelligent Agents & Product specific automation (e.g. for SAP – Winshuttle); Automated Data Migration, among others.
- Hands-on experience / good understanding of at least one of the programming languages (preferably python) and databases
- Hand-on experience / good understanding of popular AI/ML algorithms
- Knowledge of software and/or testing methodologies
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Capability to work independently, manage, plan and steer own work
- Ability to multitask and manage a high number of priorities.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written English skills
- Strong verbal communication & presentation skills
- Collaborative mindset, Strong Team-Player Attitude
- Duration of Internship: 6 Months starting July/ Aug 2023
Selection Process: Nokia Off Campus
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
To apply for this job please visit careers.nokia.com.