NielsenIQ is hiring for the position of Data Analyst in Chennai, Mumbai, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Location||Chennai, Mumbai, India|
- Perform data preparation processes in accordance with the data formats including data cleaning.
- Execute survey programming, checks, and/or completes the writing and checking process for projects.
- Perform data validation processes for assigned projects and deliver clean data reports.
- Engage in system analysis and design for automation solutions and other process improvements.
- Partner with E2E Project Managers and/or Commercial to address issues in data processing or outputs.
- Provide necessary program analysis and design to meet client expectations for quality, accuracy, timeliness, and following business standards.
- Plan work to produce error-free data including using appropriate software and technical features, within required timelines.
- Apply data weighting and work with commercial teams to ensure logic of data outputs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field is an asset.
- Knowledge of Decipher or similar survey programming platforms is an asset.
- Knowledge of data processing software (Quantum, Decipher, MRDCL or others).
- Effective communication skills.
- Solid technical and data analysis skills.
- Problem solving skills with focus on root cause analysis.
- Proficient in English both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management / prioritization skills.
- Skilled with mainframe statistical tools like R, SPSS or Python etc, preferred
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View(TM).
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Chennai): Click Here
Apply Link (Mumbai): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.