Nielsen is hiring for the position of Analyst/ Schedule Editor in Mumbai, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Analyst/ Schedule Editor|
|Experience||0 – 2 (Years)|
|Location||Mumbai/ Work From Home|
Key Responsibilities for Analyst:
- Execute procedures to meet internal/external SLA’s with high quality.
- Train and certify, as applicable, on business policies and standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures and business policies.
- Execute data entry via databases.
- Develop and recommend solutions for process improvements, in addition to supporting the implementation of new processes and programs.
- Work with clients to complete day to day BAU activities.
- Support on-call rotations or off-shift availability, as required.
- Perform quality checks to ensure data integrity for clients and downstream systems.
- Respond to client inquiries via Change Requests, Salesforce tickets, and/or Client Service Representatives.
- Research and respond to E&Y Audit requests.
- Assist Process/Team Lead with the creation of and data gathering for KPI & Metrics.
- Assist Process Lead/Team with UAT Testing for new software releases.
Key Responsibilities for Analyst:
- Acquire, normalize and enhance entertainment metadata (television electronic programming guides) from various content providers.
- Process and manipulate data required to ingest correctly into in-house software tools.
- Curate and rewrite synopsis as needed for movies, shows and episodes.
- Ensure that high-quality, accurate and timely, evergreen content is created in the Gracenote database.
- Communicate directly with Gracenote clients, partners, and internal teams to meet immediate production needs.
- Investigate, query and confirm questionable programming content when applicable.
- Run quality and assurance checks via systematic reports looking at the live database.
- Contribute to team and department projects as assigned.
- Research and sourcing content as required.
- Uses logic to analyze data and capability to draw conclusions and convey results.
- Fluency in English language, effective writing, grammatical, organizational, analytical, and communication skills.
- Proficient with use of Google Tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Suite.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others.
- Must be able to work accurately under deadlines and willing to work outside regular business hours, as required.
- Typing speed should be good.
- The candidate must be passionate about consuming Podcasts, TV shows, and movies.
- A thorough understanding of metadata and its applications.
- Good professional English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to switch between British, American and Australian English.
- Proactive approach to implementing workflow efficiencies.
- Strong client service orientation and excellent communication skills.
- Interest in and working knowledge of the local, national and international TV scene.
- The candidate must be willing to work in shift operations and during Indian holidays.
Nielsen shapes the world’s media and content as a global leader in audience insights, data and analytics. Through our understanding of people and their behaviors across all channels and platforms, we empower our clients with independent and actionable intelligence so they can connect and engage with their audiences – now and into the future.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.