Nielsen is hiring Data Mapping Editor. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
Nielsen, a global data analytics and measurement company, plays a pivotal role in providing businesses with valuable insights into consumer behavior and media consumption. With a rich history spanning several decades, Nielsen has become a trusted name in the field of market research and audience measurement. Its innovative methodologies and cutting-edge technologies enable companies to make informed decisions, optimize advertising strategies, and understand market trends better. Nielsen’s commitment to accuracy and data integrity has solidified its reputation as a go-to source for businesses seeking data-driven solutions in today’s dynamic marketplace.
Nielsen Recruitment 2023
|Job Role||Data Mapping Editor|
|Work Location||MUMBAI, INDIA|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Package||Up to 5.9 LPA (Expected)|
About The Position:
The Data Mapping Editor role involves metadata editing tasks related to the ongoing development and establishment of media databases and content, particularly in the audiovisual domain. This individual will be accountable for executing intricate manipulations on entertainment information, which constitutes the core of Gracenote’s media database, with a particular emphasis on channel ownership and content creation.
- Procure, standardize, and enhance entertainment metadata concerning programs and TV listings from various channels and prominent content providers.
- Evaluate TV program schedules, appraise network, syndicated, and local TV program data in databases.
- Investigate, verify, and document questionable program content by consulting program information providers and other sources.
- Consolidate data content and integrate new program information into databases.
- Edit and uphold TV listings information.
- Ensure the accuracy of database information and deliver timely updates to listings data.
- Verify the precision of editorial listings, the authenticity of program data, and punctual delivery to in-house personnel.
- Analyze, devise, and propose solutions for content, communication, and technical procedural and operational requirements.
- Guarantee the punctual delivery of precise and dependable information.
- Scrutinize program data from various sources, assess database information, and accurately map IDs within the mapping interface.
- Handle email correspondence and other communications with globally dispersed teams.
- Fulfill other assigned responsibilities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Strong organizational, grammatical, analytical, spelling, writing, and communication skills.
- Competent in internet research.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality.
- Capable of thriving in a self-directed and fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work in a 24/7 operation, including evening, night, and weekend shifts.
- Proficient keyboarding skills.
- Knowledge of international TV shows and the broader media sector is advantageous.
How to Apply?
- To apply for a job, read through all information provided on the job listing page carefully.
- Look for the apply link on the job listing page, usually located somewhere on the page.
- Clicking on the apply link will take you to the company’s application portal.
- Enter your personal details and any other information requested by the company in the application portal.
- Pay close attention to the instructions provided and fill out all necessary fields accurately and completely.
- Double-check all the information provided before submitting the application.
- Ensure that your contact information is correct and up-to-date, and accurately reflect your qualifications and experience.
- Submitting an application with incorrect or incomplete information could harm your chances of being selected for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.