NetApp Off Campus Hiring | Software Engineer
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and 0-3 years of related experience or equivalent work experience.
- Strong programming skills in Go/Java/C++ with understanding of OOPS, as well as a scripting language (Python/Shell script)
- Preferably with experience working in File systems, storage protocols, etc.
- A strong understanding of data structures and programming practices
- Should have excellent debugging skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and high-quality standards.
- A strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Work on design, implementation, and verification of systems/subsystems
- Test automation
- Performance analysis
- Critical and/or high visibility customer support
- Participate in technical discussions within the team and with other groups
- Providing support in development and testing activities of other engineers that involve several interdependencies
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
To apply for this job please visit careers.netapp.com.