NCR careers: NCR Is hiring for a job role of Software Quality Engineer II for HYDERABAD location. Interested Job Seekers with 3-5 years experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
NCR Careers – Software Quality Engineer II:
|About NCR careers||ncr.com|
||Software Quality Engineer II|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of experience|
||BE / B.Tech / BCA / B.Sc / BS|
₹ 10.3 Lakhs
|Job Posting Date
||25 – July – 2023|
||Apply before link expires|
Position Summary & Key Responsibility Areas:
- Good knowledge in all phases of software test management: defining requirement, testing process, test execution, tracking and managing defect.
- Experience in creating and running test cases and scripts analyzing the results and reporting deficiencies.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Software Testing Life Cycle and Bug Life Cycle.
- Help troubleshoot issues, ability to analyze logs at high level to find the cause of the issue, Knowledge on hardware and various operating system
- Experience in working with team and cross-team projects. Result oriented, self-driven, highly motivated. Should have ability as individual contributor.
- Testing in an Agile SCRUM environment/KANBAN, in short, Continuous Delivery cycles. Should have understanding of release process for internal consumption and external.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Coordinate with Agile team/ BA to understand system and feature requirements.
- Conduct post-release and post-mortem analysis.
- Working knowledge of test management software (PractiTest, Jira, Confluence) and JiraQuery
- QA methodology Familiarity with Agile frameworks ( SCRUM / KANBAN), ability to work through Agile Board
- Strong Documentation Skills( Release notes , Issue Logs, Traceability matrix)
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills with the ability to identify and resolve problems (H/W and S/W)
- Great verbal and written communication skills; excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask
Nice to have skills
- Familiarity with automation or scripting languages Cypress or any a Plus
- Understanding on Retail Domain a Plus, eg. Point of Sale, Payment process etc.
- Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
How to Apply for NCR Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To apply for this job please visit ncr.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.