NatWest Group is hiring for the position of Business Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Any Graduate or Post Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||NatWest Group|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Location||Bangalore, India (Hybrid)|
- Support others to articulate the ideas and requirements in the format required by the team, such as use cases, user journeys, user stories and illustrations.
- Be responsible for the outcomes of the team in the identification and delivery of systems, solutions and features.
- Produce business requirements to inform future state design, and supporting teams in understanding the requirements and their linkages to the overall strategy.
- Work across teams and stakeholders to capture, validate and document business and system requirements, ensuring they are in line with key strategic principles, and translated from business operations, business objectives, or from external requirements.
- Interact with customers, key stakeholders and the team to obtain and document functional and non-functional needs.
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Proven application of business analysis tools and techniques.
- A good understanding of Agile values, principles and methodologies with experience of working within an Agile environment.
- To be a very capable communicator with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to your peers and management level colleagues.
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
We’re a business that understands when our customers and people succeed, our communities succeed, and our economy thrives. As part of our purpose, we’re looking at how we can drive change for our communities in enterprise, learning and climate. As one of the leading supporters of UK business, we’re prioritising enterprise as a force of change. We’re focusing on the people and communities who have traditionally faced the highest barriers to entry and figuring out ways to remove these. Learning is also key to our continued growth as a company in an ever changing and increasingly digital world. By setting a dynamic and leading learning culture, our people prosper, and our customers are given the tools to continue to improve their financial capability and confidence.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.natwestgroup.com.