Nagarro is hiring for Engineer, QA Manual in across India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Engineer, QA Manual|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||0 – 2 (Years)|
|Location||Remote (Work From Home)|
- Develop detailed manual test plans and test cases.
- Execute test cases to identify defects, inconsistencies, and issues.
- Maintain and update test documentation as software evolves.
- Collaborate with development teams to resolve identified issues.
- Report defects and communicate test results to relevant stakeholders.
- Contribute to test data creation and maintenance.
- Perform regression testing to ensure software stability.
- Review and analyze software requirements and technical specifications.
- Participate in cross-functional team meetings to discuss quality assurance findings.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in test case design and execution.
- Effective communication and collaboration with development teams.
- Understanding of software development methodologies.
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical specifications.
- Thorough knowledge of testing tools and frameworks.
- Solid understanding of quality assurance best practices.
In a changing and evolving world, challenges are ever more unique and complex. Nagarro (Frankfurt: NA9) helps to transform, adapt, and build new ways into the future through a forward-thinking, agile and caring mindset. We excel at digital product engineering and deliver on our promise of thinking breakthroughs. Today, we are 18,000+ experts across 33 countries, forming a Nation of Nagarrians, ready to help our customers succeed.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.