Motorola Solutions Off-Campus Hiring
Required Qualifications & skills:-
- Understanding on Identity & Access Management stack is a must
- JAVA, Spring, SpringBoot, Restful web services
- Agile Scrum Development Methodology.
- Gradle, Maven, CI/CD, DevOps
Key Roles & Responsibilities:-
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineering team is responsible for the development and operations of critical cloud infrastructure and platform services, in support of Motorola Solutions’ public and hybrid cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions for public safety customers.
- Design, develop, and maintain application software following established standards, procedures, and specifications.
- Implement approved changes to application software to maintain standards, correct problems, and to modify, develop or enhance functionality.
- Organize and participate in software design and code reviews.
- Analyze software requirements to determine the feasibility of design and implementation within time and cost constraints.
- Able to participate in group discussions by expressing thoughts and ideas clearly.
- Maintain an approachable demeanour and a positive can-do attitude.
- Collaborate designs with team members in order to find the solution that best fits the requirements.
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
To apply for this job please visit motorolasolutions.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.