Motorola Recruitment 2023 | Test Engineer | Latest Jobs
- Responsible for system test and traffic test activities. Test plan preparation, Test procedure and Test execution.
- Responsible for automation of Traffic testing, report collection, data analysis tools.
- Responsible for troubleshooting/ investigating complex issues spanning multiple technologies/modules.
- Troubleshooting/analyzing the production issues based on logs, KPIs, packet captures.
- Responsible for gathering data, preparing reports and presenting the reports.
- Mentor the team members to achieve/excel in the tasks undertaken by providing the guidance required.
- Individual contribution as well as working with team members. Self-motivated and self-directed, ability to translate technical direction into functional solutions.
- Ability to work effectively and manage multiple priorities while collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Maintain documentation for the use-cases, reports, data collecting for reference/presentation.
- Requires Bachelors / master’s degree from a reputed institute with good academic scores in the computer science engineering stream.
- Expertise in VoIP Protocols like SIP, RTP, RTCP,SDP and TCP/IP protocols. Deep Knowledge on SIP call flows
- Expertise in Test plan, Test procedure preparation, test execution, Traffic data collection and system resources analysis/presentation
- Expertise in Traffic, Load, Stress, Scalability, Robustness and SOAK test techniques.
- Deploy, configure, bring up SUT on docker/Kubernetes in 2U (Lab servers) as well as AZURE cloud environment.
- Help mature (tune, modify, etc) the tools being used are easy to monitor, secure and easy to change, scale-up/down.
- Expertise in Writing shell, Perl, python, JS (at least two scripting areas), etc. for traffic execution, data collection, report analysis.
- Experience in Traffic test tools like SIPp, SPECTRA, Apache JMeter etc.
- Good understanding of System resources like CPU, Memory, disk, throughput, other key factors on the 2U as well as Azure based servers.
- Strong general technical skills across the system traffic, networking, databases and security protocols used in telecom domain.
- Good understanding of SQL DB like Timesten, Gridgain, etc.
- Hands on with sniffing tools like Wireshark, ethereal, Winscp
Selection Process: Motorola Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
To apply for this job please visit motorolasolutions.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.