Moody’s is hiring for the position of Associate Analyst/ Associate Data Analyst in across India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Post Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Associate Analyst/ Associate Data Analyst
|Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|Freshers & Experienced
Key Responsibilities for Associate Analyst:
- Perform preliminaryanalysis to support ratings, research, analytical outreach: Examples ofanalytical work include:
- Data analysis for underlying loans such as residential, commercial mortgages etc. Identify trends/deviations in data and use analytical ability to form well thought out credit conclusions
- Data analytics to support thematic research.
- Develop working knowledge of Moody’s methodologies to support various analyses.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and identify key factors that affect issuer credit ratings under full supervision and guidance from the team manager.
- Support monitoring/surveillance of issuers by e.g. preparing data for surveillance, periodically updating preliminary components of analysis, and initiating/escalating deeper reviews when necessary.
- Perform certain routine administrative and other ad-hoc tasks.
Key Responsibilities for Associate Data Analyst:
- Perform data quality checks to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the data in our regulatory reports.
- Following all the rules and procedures related to capturing discrepancies, reporting and reconciliation of data issues.
- Performing regular maintenance and validation of data attributes and think of ways on improving functionality.
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders to support updating / improving and standardizing existing processes to enhance operational efficiencies.
- Utilizing BI tools including Rapid SQL, Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau etc for data Intelligence and analysis.
- Minimum graduate degree; Preferably a post graduate degree in finance, economics, mathematics or any related discipline
- Relevant experience in credit/ financial data analysis and interpretation; exposure to Structured Finance will be an added advantage.
- Attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple on-going tasks.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
S&P Global Sustainable1 is the central source for sustainably intelligence from S&P Global. Sustainable1 matches customers with the ESG products, insights and solutions from across S&P Global’s divisions to help meet their unique needs. Our comprehensive coverage across global markets combined with in-depth ESG intelligence provides financial institutions, corporations and governments an unmatched level of clarity and confidence to successfully navigate the transition to a sustainable future. Our data and well-informed point of view on critical topics like energy transition, climate resilience, positive impact and sustainable finance allow us to go deep on the details that define the big picture so customers can make decisions with conviction.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Associate Analyst): Click Here
Apply Link (Associate Data Analyst): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.moodys.com.