Micron Technology Off Campus Hiring | Program Manager – Fresher
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Sustainability, Economics, Political Science, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or other relevant field
- 0-2 years(max) experience in Procurement/Supply Chain.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good communicator and adapts communication style to educate, influence or negotiate.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and experience in sustainability, supplier diversity, DEI, or related fields
- Knowledge of procurement processes and systems (e.g., Ariba, SAP, source-to-pay processes)
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Visio, Canva etc).
- Proven experience in program/project management.
- Ability to work with small, big, structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data.
- Flair in streamlining processes, eliminating steps, and flowcharting.
- Project and Program Management
- Data Analysis and Problem Solving
- Stakeholder Engagement, Business Partnering and Leading Through Influence
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
To apply for this job please visit careers.micron.com.