MetLife Off Campus Recruitment | Associate – Fresher / Experienced
- Bachelor’s degree (Any Stream) or diploma with a minimum of 15 years of education. (Candidates with B.Tech, MBA, BCA, or with any technical education would not be required)
- Minimum knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word.
- Technical Skills: Computer navigation skillsKeyboarding and data entry speed (minimum 30 wpm with 90% accuracy)
- Process Specific Skills:
- Effective communicator / Speaks clearly & succinctly.
- Strong understanding and comprehension of the English language
- Work Experience For Experienced: 12-18 months of customer service experience in non-voice/blended environment Candidates with less than 12 months in single organization need not apply
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Review and count incoming records and translate those records into transactions. Activities are researched and the request is processed as per procedure
- Analyze, validate and process transactions as per Desktop procedures (L3 & L4).
- Analyze and research all discrepancies.
- Investigate and resolve outstanding items.
- Perform mid-month, month-end and quarter-end activities as per documented desktop procedures.
- Ensure that the assigned targets are met in accordance with SLA and Internal standards.
- Ensure that the quality of transaction is in compliance with predefined parameters as defined by Process Excellence.
- Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.metlife.com.