LTIMindtree OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Quality Engineer/Software Engineer In Bangalore/Hyderabad, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
LTIMindtree Recruitment 2023:-
|Post Name:||Quality Engineer/Software Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 6 – 10LPA (Expected)|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Job Location:||Bangalore/Hyderabad, India|
Job Responsibilities and Professional Expertise :-
- Solve various technical problems in the project in a collaborative manner under specified timeline with minimal guidance and review.
- Responsible for implementing diverse engineering tasks including gap, data, and impact analysis.
- Independently perform low-level design configuration, code customization, refactoring and review.
- Gain expertise and demonstrate high levels of skills in design, review, development, testing, build and deployment stages of the software life cycle.
- Ensure adequate documentation and provide assistance as a reliable engineer to all stakeholders.
- Analyze product requirements and ensure the testing strategy is aligning a risk-based test approach mitigating risk exposure within all phases of testing; utilizing automated testing tools to continuously build automated regression test suite.
- Write test cases and scenarios from the requirements/designs; manage bug tracking; Test Analysis and Reporting
- Active co-operation/collaboration with the teams at various geographic locations.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Provide prompt response and support in resolving critical issues (along with the development team).
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
Required Technical and Preferred Skills Set:-
- Strong in Manual Testing concepts
- Strong experience in QA or application development
- Good Automation script creation knowledge (Java / Selenium/VBScript/Groovy Script)
- Should have Delivered on at least One Automation Project on Selenium (Java)/Ready API(groovy Script)
- Database and ETL testing Knowledge will be added advantage
- Knowledge of commodity markets, data, editorial content, and principles will be plus
- Strong command on essential technologies: SQL scripting, PL/SQL, API.
- Experience in API testing using Postman / Ready API / Soap UI / Rest-Assured.
- Should be able to create functional automation scripts using Selenium / Java.
- Should be able to create SQL queries that can parse and validate business rules/calculations across tables to ensure the maximum possible data coverage.
- Strong experience in MS Excel Add-in, Web, and cross browser testing.
- Knowledge of Mobile testing, Web service testing etc.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, QA methodologies, defect management system, and documentation.
- Excellent Analytical and communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies.
To apply for this job please visit job4software.com.