LTIMindtree is hiring for the position of Engineer – Cloud & Infra Management in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Engineer – Cloud & Infra Management|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
- Handling all the Inbound calls, chat and emails in service desk.
- Handling Basic L1 level queries from end users.
- Diagnose and quickly resolve a wide range of Windows applications issues.
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge for internet/LAN and WAN Connectivity issues.
- When the restoration is beyond the scope of the support escalate the issue/problem to appropriate resolver group using IT Ticketing System.
- Remotely Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows OS and any other authorized desktop applications on Laptops/Desktops.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers & related computer hardware.
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops & printers.
- Customize & configure desktop hardware to meet specifications and business standards.
- Email account administration, i.e., account creation and management and distribution lists on Office 365.
- User account administration, i.e., account creation and management and password resets on Active Directory.
- Familiarize end users on basic software, hardware and peripheral device operation and solve basic queries.
- Take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues and problems and document it in the ITSM Tool.
- Configuring iPad/iPhones/Android for the users to enable them check emails and be connected on the go.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Basic knowledge of Networking, Virtualization, Outlook, Windows & Mac OS, Web Based and Installable applications.
- Working knowledge to resolving basic L1 issues on Unix/Linux platform.
- Customer Focus.
- Providing timely and accurate resolution of technical issues experienced by the Users.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Identify and escalate severe issues which could cause production impact.
- Technical Skillset – Need to KnowNetworking Experience in LAN/WAN Environment
- Good knowledge of Active Directory.
- Microsoft Windows.
- Mobile Operating Systems (Android/iOS).
- Knowledge of Laptop/Desktop/Tablet issues.
LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 700+ clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world. Powered by nearly 90,000 talented and entrepreneurial professionals across 30+ countries, LTIMindtree – a Larsen & Toubro Group company – combines the industry-acclaimed strengths of erstwhile Larsen and Toubro Infotech and Mindtree in solving the most complex business challenges and delivering transformation at scale.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.ltimindtree.com.