LTIMindtree is hiring for the position of Business Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA|
- Drive completion of key milestones for CCIB in accordance with the overall CDO team, DPTP programme and the Risk Remediation Plan / Risk Treatment Plans as appropriate.
- Develop a deep understanding of the current state of CCIB Client Coverage’s data, processes, and systems.
- Leads and/or independently complete the Data Discovery exercise for assigned areas / processes in alignment with the requirements specified in the Data standards and complete mandatory artefacts (Data Discovery Templates, Data Flowchart, Data Inventory etc.) as required.
- Performs Gap Analysis of current state against the requirements in the Data Standards.
- Coordinate reviews and sign-off with GPOs (Group Process Owners), GPOS (Group Process Owner Support) for all the above.
- Conduct and lead Business Impact Assessments on the business and process from the tools/enablers that the Central DPTP team delivers to CCIB CC.
- Design Target Operating Models to conform to Data Standards, identity business solutions to meet the requirements in a complex process and technology environments, validate impact assessment & drive implementation plan.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Effectively engage senior business stakeholders across geographies.
- Build strong and effective relationships with program and business counterparts.
- Facilitate cross-collaboration and development of synergies between BA squads wherever possible.
- Data Privacy Transformation Program (DPTP) stakeholders.
- CCIB CC Data Risk Owner / Chief Product Owner and team.
- CCIB CC Business Heads/ delegates.
- Group / Country Process Owners (GPOs / CPOs).
- Group / Country Process Owners Support (GPOS / CPOS).
- System Owners / Hive teams.
- Technology Delivery Partners.
- Product Management (System/Platform Owners).
LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 700+ clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world. Powered by nearly 90,000 talented and entrepreneurial professionals across 30+ countries, LTIMindtree – a Larsen & Toubro Group company – combines the industry-acclaimed strengths of erstwhile Larsen and Toubro Infotech and Mindtree in solving the most complex business challenges and delivering transformation at scale.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.