L&T Technology is hiring for the position of Junior Engineer Trainee in across India. Candidates with Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||L&T Technology|
|Position||Junior Engineer Trainee|
|Qualifications||Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree|
|Experience||Freshers (0 – 1 Years)|
- Taking part in the trainings.
- Attending all required orientations and trainings within the required one-year training period.
- To participate in committee work.
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree
- Analytical ability, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Planning, defining a complete kit in accordance with the plan, and contact with the departments and the client are all necessary to ensure a job’s timely completion and the achievement of set goals.
- Support for reaching the goal as specified by the process
- Engaging with the client.
- Basic knowledge of engineering principles and concepts.
- Proficiency in computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to tasks.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
Larsen & Toubro is an Indian multinational engaged in EPC Projects, Hi-Tech Manufacturing and Services. It operates in over 50 countries worldwide. A strong, customer-focused approach and the constant quest for top-class quality have enabled L&T to attain and sustain leadership in its major lines of business for over eight decades. L&T was the first company in India in the engineering & construction space to publicly disclose its sustainability performance. Our Integrated Report, which tracks the sustainability performance of the organisation and its inter-connectedness with the financial performance, showcases how L&T is adding value to its stakeholders.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit larsentoubrocareers.peoplestrong.com.