Lenskart is hiring for the position of HR – Executive (Onboarding) Gurugram, India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Undergraduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||HR – Executive (Onboarding)|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/ Undergraduate|
- Deliver Onboarding Induction and the front end.
- Management & Analytics of Data.
- Recruiting – HR Connects.
- Arranging and overseeing orientation sessions for senior joiners.
- Ownership for quarterly and annual Dashboard submissions.
- Keeping track of the welcome kit supply.
- For 60 days, the new employee will receive support (including a handbook and other necessary documentation).
- Implement a dipstick tool to monitor how well new hires are settling in.
- Any Graduate/ Undergraduate
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Basic understanding of MS Suit and HR.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 227,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 146 countries and territories. With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our successes thanks to clear vision, defined values and, above all, our people. Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients’ businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit hiring.lenskart.com.