LeadSquared is hiring for the position of Market Research Intern in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Undergraduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Market Research Intern|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/ Undergraduate|
|Batch||2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024|
|Experience||0 – 1 (Years)|
- The capacity to become familiar with new programmes and tools available online and use them for data discovery.
- To find important trends and insights, analyse and interpret data.
- Create Leads through identifying potential customers to assist the sales staff.
- Create reports and presentations to inform stakeholders of your findings.
- Working together with cross-functional teams can help you support business decisions.
- Locating, evaluating, and making recommendations for changes to the business processes.
- Developing and assessing data collection techniques.
- Working familiarity with data mining and scraping.
- Any Graduate/ Undergraduate
- Proficiency with research tools including Zoom Info, Apolo, LinkedIn, and Lusha.
- Powerful analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and data analysis programmes, such as Excel
- Outstanding writing, research, and analytical abilities.
LeadSquared is a new-age SaaS platform that provides end-to-end sales, marketing, and onboarding automation solutions. The company specializes in solving sales challenges for high lead-volume, high-velocity businesses that have multiple sales channels and teams. Currently, LeadSquared is helping 2000+ enterprises across 40 countries enhance their sales efficiency.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.leadsquared.com.