KPMG Off-Campus Recruitment
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree
- Having MBA additionally will be good to have
- The candidate should have 0-2 years of working knowledge in HR as a generalist, to be able to relate to policies and queries
- Adaptable and flexible
- Eye for details
Roles and Responsibilities:-
You will be aligned with our People Helpdesk team and help us in managing/resolving user queries & giving the best resolutions. You will also be responsible for closing the incident tickets raised, within SLAs.
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- You will have to be aware and well-versed with all the KPMG India Policies
- You will be given detailed guidelines on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will also be responsible for closing the incident tickets raised, within SLAs.
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work
- Understand the various points of contact for processes and liaising with the teams to provide quick and seamless solutions to user clarifications
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
To apply for this job please visit ejgk.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.