KPIT Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational corporation which provides embedded software and product engineering services to automotive companies. Popularly known as KPIT, the company is headquartered in Pune and has development centers in Europe, USA, Japan, and China, apart from India. Wikipedia
KPIT Technologies OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Trainee Engineer In Across India Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
KPIT Technologies Recruitment Drive 2023:-
|Company Name:||KPIT Technologies|
|Post Name:||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 3.8 LPA (Expected)|
|Degree:||B.E/B.Tech form Electronics|
|Job Location:||Across India|
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Power-train, Mechanical Engineering, etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms/concepts and convert them into a mathematical model.
- Undertake to program in C, C++, MATLAB, Simulink, or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
- B.E/B.Tech form Electronics and Communication / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Electrical/ Computer Science / Information Technology/Mechnical/Automobile/Mechatronics
- Completed graduation in 2021/2022;
- 10th/12th/Graduation-60% throughout
- No Active Backlog.
- Fluent in English.
- Ambitious, proactive, and flexible.
- Strong communicator and team player.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and have the ability to prioritize.
Apply Link : Click Here
To apply for this job please visit talentojo.kpit.com.