JPMorgan Chase & Co
JPMorgan is hiring for the position of Software Engineer/ Full Stack Developer in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||JPMorgan Chase & Co.|
|Position||Software Engineer I Full Stack Developer|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers (0 – 1 Years)|
- Executes software solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting with ability to think beyond routine or conventional approaches to build solutions or break down technical problems.
- Creates secure and high-quality production code and maintains algorithms that run synchronously with appropriate systems.
- Proactively identifies hidden problems and patterns in data and uses these insights to drive improvements to coding hygiene and system architecture.
- Gathers, analyzes, synthesizes, and develops visualizations and reporting from large, diverse data sets in service of continuous improvement of software applications and systems.
- Contributes to software engineering communities of practice and events that explore new and emerging technologies.
- Adds to team culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect.
- Proficient in coding in Java, Python and React JS with minimum 1 year of work experience.
- Formal training or certification on AWS is preferred.
- Hands-on practical experience in system design, application development, testing, and operational stability.
- Experience in developing, debugging, and maintaining code in a large corporate environment with one or more modern programming languages and database querying languages.
- Overall knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies such as CI/CD, Applicant Resiliency, and Security.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software applications and technical processes within a technical discipline (e.g., cloud, artificial intelligence, machine learning, mobile, etc.).
- Familiarity with modern front-end technologies.
- Exposure to cloud technologies.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com.