JPMorgan Chase & Co
JPMorgan is hiring for the position of Data Analyst/ Business Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||JPMorgan Chase & Co.|
|Position||Data Analyst/ Business Analyst|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
- Developer is expected to develop & code end to end using digital tools like UI Path, Instabase or Alteryx.
- Transforming data science prototypes and applying appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
- Turning unstructured data from PDF, Scanned Images or Handwritten documents into useful information by auto-tagging images .
- Solving complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks.
- Developing ML algorithms to analyze huge volumes of historical data to make predictions.
- Data Analyst gathers and analyses information from a variety of sources (SMEs, documentation, and technical) to create business process models within the process modeling methodology framework, using specified Visio / Signavio templates.
- Collaborate with business subject matter experts to understand and document business processes.
- Identify and document instances where existing business processes may be streamlined or improved
- Serve as team representative at designated meetings and respond to questions/tasks related to business process management/modeling.
- In addition, the Data Analyst may be expected to facilitate workshops, fact-finding interviews, project management activities, and other necessary activities to gather and synthesize information into their process models.
- Also, Data Analyst will be expected to produce written documentation and procedures to support their models.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, or a related field.
- Master’s degree in computational linguistics, data analytics, or similar will be advantageous.
- Advanced proficiency with Python and R code writing.
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities
- Working knowledge of digital tools like UiPath, Alteryx & Instabase
- Learn trade life cycle/ SDLC phases, documentation, analysis, testing and stakeholder management.
- Business and Domain learning will also be required to better understand and analyze the requirements.
- Implement digital solutions through digital analytics tool by engaging with cross POTL leads.
- Enhancing problem solving and analytical thinking Ability.
- Periodic governance scorecards to be published to all stakeholders.
- Understand historical data & provide in depth analysis and recommendations to eliminate/reduce manual matches/bookings.
- Partner with Operations on BRD / User stories.
- Partner with Technology team / upstream teams on solution build / solution implementation.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Data Analyst) : Click Here
Apply Link (Business Analyst) : Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com.