JPMorgan Chase & Co
JPMorgan is hiring for the position of Data Analyst in Bangalore, Mumbai, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||JPMorgan Chase & Co.|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||Bangalore, Mumbai, India|
- Manage own KYC Renewals book of work and oversee the process end to end.
- Work closely with the Front Office and the Relationship Partner Teams and potentially direct with clients as required, to obtain all necessary supporting evidence to fulfil KYC due diligence.
- Liaise regularly with the business to conduct workload planning, review status of key renewals and prioritize open requests.
- Frequently interact with key stakeholders such as Front Office, Compliance, Quality Control and Relationship Partners.
- Teams to develop strong partnerships, eliminate roadblocks and ensure continuity of information flow across the groups.
- Create quality KYC profiles ensuring accuracy, completeness and validity, incorporating multiple risk factors in Compliance with global regulatory requirements.
- Manage personal workload and priority items and ensure timely escalation of key risks/issues to management.
- Keep informed of any changes to processes and procedures, regulatory change and ensure open verbal dialogue with colleagues across the NA region.
- Identify and execute process improvements, provide guidance and support on key process and technology initiatives to the business.
- Maintain a globally agreed quality pass rate for KYC records reviewed by Quality Control and sampled by Quality Assurance.
- A working knowledge of KYC/Compliance/AML procedures and standards.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of multiple client types (i.e. Corporates, Non-Banking Financial Institutions, Banks, Foreign Correspondent.
- Banks, Non-Operating/Asset Holding Companies, Governments, Organizations, Publicly Traded Companies, Small and.
- Large Privately Held Operating Companies).
- Knowledge of financial industry.
- Able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills with experience of conflict resolution.
- Possesses strong time management, organizational, relationship building skills.
- Quality focused work ethic and strong controls mind-set.
- Adaptable to work in an evolving and changeable environment.
- Proactively manage and work on their own career, identifying personal training needs for development.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Bangalore): Click Here
Apply Link (Mumbai): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com.