JPMorgan Chase & Co
JPMorgan is hiring for the position of Business Analyst/ Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||JPMorgan Chase & Co.|
|Position||Business Analyst/ Analyst|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA|
|Experience||Freshers (0 – 2 Years)|
- Respond quickly to ad hoc requests from executives for project management, presentation creation, and business analysis.
- Strategize and persuade the audience by structuring difficult material, showcasing good design judgement and proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel approaches. For management presentations, reports, and dashboards, quickly and iteratively produce wireframes and mockups.
- Effectively communicate with important business partners to comprehend initiatives and guide subsequent actions.
- Prepare materials for town halls, staff recognition events, and strategy working sessions and coordinate team activities.
- Put internal resources and documentation on collaboration sites like SharePoint and keep them up to date.
- Engage in cooperative projects with team members and global managers to consistently streamline, enhance, and add value to current business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or other related area.
- MBAs (with Finance specialization) / CAs
- A track record of producing presentations and/or reports on schedule and to the highest standard for varied projects and stakeholders. Given the ongoing emphasis on design perfection, attention to detail is crucial.
- A strong sense of organisation and project management
- Ability to communicate and show thoughtful justification for design decisions
- In order to use any MS Office programme (Excel, PowerPoint, Pivot Tables), intermediate-level proficiency is required.
- Self-driven, tenacious, and able to work independently to a high degree
- Excellent communication skills in both writing and speaking. Self-starter who is highly driven and has good time management and prioritisation abilities
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link 1: Click Here
Apply Link 2: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com.