JMA Recruitment Details :-
|Junior Software QA Engineer
|INR 5 LPA (Expected)
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Jr Software QA Engineer will work on XOAS validation as part of either Standalone XOAS solution with mock XRANs or with full E2E system and Interoperability between them, defining verification requirements and test plans, implementing test benches and tests, executing test plans, debugging issues on complete JMA solutions.
- Generate comprehensive test reports for internal and external consumption.
- Collaborates with software/hardware R&D developers and project managers.
- Responsible for the identifying tools support requirement for the different releases and follow-up.
- Reproduce the issues reported in the field and work with R&D to get it resolved.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Communication Engineering or equivalent. Masters preferred.
- Good Hands on in python is expected, along with understanding and usage of Pytests Framework, Swagger usage for Rest API validation
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Familiarity of Salt Stack, Netconf protocol
- Understanding of ORAN split 7.2
- Understanding of 5G Architecture and high-level understanding of different entities and roles of 5G/4G/2G System is expected
- Candidate should have hands on Kubectl usage and overview of Kubernetes along with Docker containerization concepts
- Familiarity with Linux command, and Git is necessary
- Familiar with Jira and Confluence
Apply Link : Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.