JLL Off Campus Recruitment
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Engineering graduate or Diploma graduate ( 3 years Diploma ) with no years of experience / Fresher in the relevant field.
- Tertiary qualifications in property, building or facilities management required.
- Contract Administration experience required.
- Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demands
- Demonstrated experience with tendering and service improvement initiatives required.
- Knowledge of Occupational Safety requirements
- Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems.
- Adherence to Key Performance Indicators
- Implementation of Best Practices
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Set up Standard Operating Procedures for the management of the Client critical environment and ensure compliance at site.
- Understands the engineering design and operational aspects of the facility’s systems and equipment.
- Must be able to recognize system shortcomings and respond to operational and emergency situations.
- Ensure Planned Preventive Maintenance activities are undertaken in accordance with the schedule.
- Ensure the implementation and management of Risk and Safety work practices to reduce any interruption to operations.
- Implement regular inspections of the facility on energy conservation, maintenance practices, utility management and risk management procedures.
- Implement the pre-emptive maintenance program to reduce the risk of sudden failures of critical equipment
- Provide training to on-site teams on equipment procedures and implementation.
- Support service delivery teams on equipment maintenance and upkeep.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure that the procedures are being followed and updated as required.
- Implement and manage an audit programme to ensure the exposure to risk is minimised. Health and Safety
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations on fire, health and safety standards.
- Ensure all safety procedures, including Crisis Management/ Business Continuity and Emergency Procedures are maintained at all times.
- Ensure that service delivery teams and on-site contractors undergo a Health and Safety Induction prior to deployment.
- Maintain equipment database for site.
- Develop and implement innovative programs and processes that reduce utility costs, increase productivity and savings.
- Initiate strategies to achieve measurable improvements in energy consumption.
- Assist with churn and project work.
- Prepare / provide input to the site monthly report to be submitted to Client
To apply for this job please visit jll.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.