Infosys is hiring for the position of Data Analyst/ Data Engineer in Bangalore, India. Candidates with BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Data Analyst/ Data Engineer|
|Qualifications||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MBA|
|Batch||2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
Key Responsibilities for Data Analyst:
- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software solution by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
- Contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities.
Key Responsibilities for Data Engineer:
- As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to actively aid the consulting team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation and design and deployment.
- You will explore the alternatives to the recommended solutions based on research that includes literature surveys, information available in public domains, vendor evaluation information, etc. and build POCs.
- You will create requirement specifications from the business needs, define the to-be-processes and detailed functional designs based on requirements.
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MBA
- High analytical skills.
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility.
- High customer orientation.
- High quality awareness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Apply Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Data Analyst): Click Here
Apply Link (Data Engineer): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit career.infosys.com.