Infosys is hiring for the position of Data Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
Key Responsibilities for Data Analyst:
- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software solution by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
- Contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Good team player with exposure in managing teams and client rapport.
- Must have exposure to cluster based hyperscalers.
- Must have exposure in developing AI/ML models for deriving insights from Big Data systems and Data Lakes.
- High analytical skills.
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility.
- High customer orientation.
- High quality awareness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Apply Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To apply for this job please visit career.infosys.com.