Infosys is hiring for the position of Customer Service Representative in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Graduate degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Customer Service Representative|
|Experience||Freshers (0 – 1 Years)|
- Quick thinking and problem-solving abilities to autonomously own and fix clients’ problems completely and effectively.
- Outstanding communication abilities to address and resolve client issues via calls, chats, and emails.
- Strong verbal, writing, interpreting, and active listening abilities.
- The capacity to ingest process knowledge rapidly and effectively.
- Probing and analysis skills that are effective, as well as the ability to multitask between voice and data entry.
- Must feel at ease working from an office.
- Being proactive and treating customers’ time with the highest respect.
- Effective time management, making sure every interaction with consumers adds value.
- Any Graduate
- English and Hindi proficiency are required, and any other regional language will be an advantage.
- Strong expertise in direct taxation procedures and related experience.
- Active listening abilities to understand customer needs and concerns.
- Empathy and patience in handling customer inquiries and complaints.
- Strong problem-solving skills to resolve customer issues efficiently.
- Adaptability to handle a variety of customer personalities and situations.
- Positive attitude and a customer-centric approach.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Apply Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit career.infosys.com.