inDrive is hiring for the position of Customer Service Supervisor in India. Candidates with any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Customer Service Supervisor|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||Remote (Work From Home)|
- Handle incoming calls;
- Outgoing calls;
- Help and solve appeals of users.
- Control the quality of the work of the staff of the Contact Center
- Translation of texts;
- Train and hire new call center operators;
- Supervise and monitor the activities of contact center operators;
- Control the compliance of contact center operators with production discipline;
- Prepare reports on the quality of work performed by contact center operators;
- Answering questions from staff and providing guidance and feedback;
- Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated.
- Any Graduate
- Competent verbal and written communication;
- Fluent language skills on demand;
- Fluent in English and Hindi;
- Tamil/Marathi/Bengali/Nepali (optional, will be a plus);
- PC knowledge at the confident user level;
- Willingness to travel.
inDrive is a global IT and transportation platform inDrive is one of the world’s fastest growing online ride-hailing services. Its services are available in over 614 cities in 47 countries throughout the world. The Company’s app has been downloaded over 150 million times. inDrive offers other services, including intercity transportation, freight and cargo services, as well as delivery services in different markets of operations.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To apply for this job please visit careers.indrive.com.