IndiaMART is hiring for the position of HR Talent Acquisition / Customer Service Associate/ Executive in India. Candidates with a Graduate/ Post Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||HR Talent Acquisition / Customer Service Associate/ Executive|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/ PG/ MBA/ PGDM|
|Experience||0 – 5 (Years)|
|Location||Remote (Work From Home)|
Key Responsibilities for Talent Acquisition – HR:
- Create the company’s hiring plan.
- Consult with business leaders to identify recruiting requirements.
- Post job openings on several sources for hiring.
- Find candidates utilising a variety of techniques (such as employment portals, databases, or social media).
- Make screening phone calls.
- Select applicants based on strong performance standards.
Key Responsibilities for Customer Care Associate:
- Work as an Associates Part-Time.
- Work from a place of your choosing.
- Make your own work schedule with a minimum of 4 hours per day. Base your weekly payout on the output.
- Additional rewards for high-quality results.
- Process of calling using voice.
- Non-sales calling position.
Key Responsibilities for Executive:
- The individual who holds the position will contribute.
- Establish and maintain successful client connections in a professional manner. Make sure customers are using and benefiting from IndiaMART.
- Continual monitoring and time-bound closures.
- Resolving problems quickly Daily 4-5 face-to-face meetings (F2F) on-site with clients.
- Any Graduate/ PG/ MBA/ PGDM
- Knowledge of the entire recruitment process.
- Practical knowledge in social media recruiting.
- Expertise in developing hiring strategies.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Superb stakeholder management abilities.
- Experience with different job portals.
IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With a 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company’s mission is ‘to make doing business easy.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Customer Care Associate): Click Here
Apply Link (HR Talent Acquisition): Click Here
Apply Link (Customer Service Associate): click here
Apply Link (Executive): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit hirehuntindia.com.