IDFC FIRST Bank is hiring for the position of Data Analyst in Mumbai, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||IDFC FIRST Bank|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
- Identify and scope business requirements and priorities through rigorous data collection and analysis, as well as clarification of solutions, initiatives, and programmes to ensure effective delivery.
- Create analytics techniques to address present and future business requirements.
- In-depth knowledge of data and fields required for analysis.
- Understand the analytical framework and map it to the given data.
- Create a test strategy and systematic testing methodologies to validate and confirm that the solution meets its design standards.
- Create, choose, and implement algorithms and advanced computational approaches that allow systems to learn, improve, adapt, and generate desired outcomes or activities.
- Demonstrates the capacity to approach existing situations and challenges in novel ways and devise inventive solutions.
- Challenges the status quo in order to achieve continual performance improvement; drives changes that will benefit the organisation.
- Works to reach goals and objectives and demonstrates a strong desire to finish what was started.
- Recognises the complex interdependence of business activities and comprehends the “big picture” of how actions affect the whole business, outcomes, and procedures.
- Has an innate awareness of how one contributes to the Bank’s greater vision.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data analysis.
- Time management and project management skills.
- Knowledge of data privacy and security regulations.
- Excellent communication skills for conveying insights to non-technical stakeholders.
IDFC FIRST Bank is a leading private sector universal Bank in India. Our Bank’s vision is to “build a world class bank in India, guided by ethics, powered by technology, and to be a force for social good”. IDFC Bank was promoted by IDFC Ltd (est. 1997) which was a premier DFI renowned for financing India’s infrastructure such as roads, ports, and power projects with a balance sheet of Rs. 75,337 crores. Capital First (est. 2012) was a successful technology led NBFC focused on financing consumer and MSME, with strong track record of growth profits and asset quality with a balance sheet of Rs. 27,351 crores. It has provided over 30 million loans & serves 60,000 + villages, cities and towns in India.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit ekjx.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.