IDFC FIRST Bank is hiring for the position of Branch Relationship Manager in across India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||IDFC FIRST Bank|
|Position||Branch Relationship Manager|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
- Managing a number of important clients, supplying financial advice to the clients, and providing portfolio investment services.
- Additionally, it involves actively using software to create product appropriateness matrices and financial planning for customers.
- Serving as a point of contact for the bank’s most important clients in order to offer full banking solutions, portfolio management, wealth management, and customer service.
- To increase and maintain customer profitability by snatching up more of their wallet.
- Ensuring branch SOP adherence and maintaining control in sales and service.
- Selling further Banks products will strengthen the connection.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Maintain great relationships with neighbourhood dealers to assist in sourcing clients and broaden the bank’s reach and reputation.
- Examine the viability of new initiatives from the perspectives of the offering, channel, and process, and assure their implementation to boost overall operational effectiveness.
- Work together with other branch departments and functions to offer the consumer products and services.
IDFC FIRST Bank is a leading private sector universal Bank in India. Our Bank’s vision is to “build a world class bank in India, guided by ethics, powered by technology, and to be a force for social good”. IDFC Bank was promoted by IDFC Ltd (est. 1997) which was a premier DFI renowned for financing India’s infrastructure such as roads, ports, and power projects with a balance sheet of Rs. 75,337 crores. Capital First (est. 2012) was a successful technology led NBFC focused on financing consumer and MSME, with strong track record of growth profits and asset quality with a balance sheet of Rs. 27,351 crores. It has provided over 30 million loans & serves 60,000 + villages, cities and towns in India.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit ekjx.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.