IBM Systems helps IT leaders think differently about their infrastructure. IBM servers and storage are no longer inanimate – they can understand, reason, and learn so our clients can innovate while avoiding IT issues. Our systems power the world’s most important industries and our clients are the architects of the future. Join us to help build our leading-edge technology portfolio designed for cognitive business and optimized for cloud computing.
IBM OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Java Developer In Work From Home Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
IBM Recruitment Drive 2023:-
|Post Name:||Java Developer|
|Salary:||INR 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Experience:||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Location:||Work From Home|
- Work as a As a Java Developer, on design, development and support of the Management Console for IBM Power Servers
- Design and develop Backend for server and virtualisation area for management solution in Agile environment.
- Define and implement high performance software by leveraging a strong understanding of underlying system design
- Be a contributor in developing an environment of continuous improvement across product lines and development groups
- Interact with the test team to define test plans and test data; identify reproduce and defects; fix and verify defects.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant industry skills
- Understanding of the software development life cycle for the product
- Strong Programming skills
- Development skills in Core Java
- Knowledge of J2EE, JSP,
- Knowledge of RESTful web services.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- System Management stack software design & development
- Strong debug and problem determination skills
- Knowledge in Servers domain
- Analytical skills, decision-making ability
- Ability to work in a team, under schedule pressure, and maintain deadlines
- Proven communication and presentation skills
- Candidates should have team-based software development experience, be self-starters, demonstrated communicators, and able to work well with a group of peers.
- Experience on tools like Jenkins, Git/Github, Gerrit or other equivalent tools.
- Knowledge of IBM Power systems, virtualization, System Management will have added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.