IBM is hiring for the position of Data Scientist in Hyderabad, Gurgaon, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Location||Hyderabad, Gurgaon, India|
Key Responsibilities for Data Scientist:
- Work with a larger team to develop, analyse, and enhance AI solutions.
- You will also collaborate with our software developers to consume various enterprise applications.
- Practical knowledge of Amazon Connect, Lambda, and Dynamo DB Servers.
- Strong background in IVR design and development, Amazon Connect contact processes, and call routing.
- Strong programming skills in Node JS, Java, and Python are required.
- Contact Centre experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of conversation analytics. Knowledge of cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of data exploration tools such as Tableu.
At IBM, we do more than work. We create. We create as technologists, developers, and engineers. We create with our partners. We create with our competitors. If you’re searching for ways to make the world work better through technology and infrastructure, software and consulting, then we want to work with you. We’re here to help every creator turn their “what if” into what is. Let’s create something that will change everything.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Hyderabad): Click Here
Apply Link (Gurgaon): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.