IBM Hiring Analyst – Risk and Compliance. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
IBM, also known as International Business Machines Corporation, is a multinational technology company that has been a major player in the technology industry for over a century. Founded in 1911, IBM is headquartered in Armonk, New York, and has operations in over 170 countries. The company is known for its innovative products and services, including mainframe computers, data storage systems, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, and quantum computing. IBM has also made significant contributions to the development of the computer industry, including the invention of the first hard disk drive and the development of the first computer language, FORTRAN. Today, IBM continues to be a leader in the technology industry, with a strong focus on research and development and a commitment to creating innovative solutions for businesses and organizations around the world.
IBM Recruitment 2023
|Job Role||Analyst – Risk and Compliance|
|Work Location||Pune, India|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Package||Up to 6 LPA (Expected)|
Role and Responsibilities:
As an Analyst in Risk & Compliance, your role will involve fulfilling Know Your Customer (KYC) client requirements across a variety of products and services. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure compliance with KYC regulations by validating customer information and updating records as necessary to maintain accuracy and policy adherence. Additionally, you will need to be adaptable to work in different shifts.
If you thrive in a dynamic and collaborative workplace, IBM offers an environment that will challenge and inspire you every day. You will have the freedom to bring creative and thoughtful solutions to the table, allowing you to achieve limitless accomplishments.
- Utilize internal and external systems to gather information and verify the accuracy of Know Your Customer (KYC) details, ensuring that customer records are up to date within the defined service level agreements (SLAs).
- Promptly escalate any suspicious transactions or profiles for further investigation.
- Balance different perspectives, customer insights, and policy guidelines to achieve the best customer outcome that aligns with the bank’s interests and promotes customer advocacy.
- Analyze factual customer information against various sources, using your judgment within the parameters of the established process.
- Document any discrepancies found, following defined procedures, to facilitate further investigation and resolution.
- Collaborate closely with the Team Leader and the wider team to deliver exceptional performance.
- Incorporate feedback provided by the Quality team to ensure that all tasks are completed to a high standard.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 0-1 year of experience in Know Your Customer (KYC), Customer Due Diligence (CDD), and Customer Identification Program (CIP).
- Proficient knowledge of US/UK regulatory policies.
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly confidential and personal information.
- Experience in analyzing transactional data in the financial services sector.
- Excellent proficiency in English speaking, reading, and writing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Ambitious individual capable of working independently towards agreed targets and goals.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and previous involvement in change management initiatives.
- Proven interpersonal skills and a willingness to contribute to team efforts to achieve collective goals.
- Continuous enhancement of technical skills through participation in educational workshops, reviewing publications, etc.
How to Apply?
- To apply for a job, read through all information provided on the job listing page carefully.
- Look for the apply link on the job listing page, usually located somewhere on the page.
- Clicking on the apply link will take you to the company’s application portal.
- Enter your personal details and any other information requested by the company in the application portal.
- Pay close attention to the instructions provided and fill out all necessary fields accurately and completely.
- Double-check all the information provided before submitting the application.
- Ensure that your contact information is correct and up-to-date, and accurately reflect your qualifications and experience.
- Submitting an application with incorrect or incomplete information could harm your chances of being selected for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.