HSBC Recruitment 2023 for IT Security Analyst/Associate Project Manager. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
Applications Closing date: 11-Oct-2023
HSBC, or Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company. It was founded in 1865 and is headquartered in London. HSBC operates in more than 60 countries and territories worldwide and serves over 40 million customers. The bank provides a range of financial services, including personal banking, commercial banking, investment banking, and wealth management. HSBC is committed to sustainable finance and has made significant efforts to reduce its environmental impact. It has also been recognized for its diversity and inclusion initiatives, earning a spot on the Stonewall UK Top 100 Employers list and the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index.
HSBC Recruitment 2023
|Job Role||IT Security Analyst/Associate Project Manager|
|Work Location||Pune, India|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Qualification||Graduation/ Post Graduation|
|Package||5 – 7 LPA (Expected)|
We are currently in search of an experienced professional to join our team in the capacity of an Associate Project Manager.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing guidance to junior team members, offering technical or non-technical leadership as directed by the team manager.
- Managing financial and headcount aspects, encompassing manpower planning, Target Operating Model headcount, Clarity management, and interfacing within the COO department.
- Overseeing control operations, which involves facilitating mandated governance, managing associated risks and actions, ensuring the creation of key artifacts such as meeting minutes, and taking accountability for any associated remediation efforts.
- Managing control-related remediation, assuming responsibility for delivering defined remediation for specific controls.
- Supervising control governance, which involves risk and audit findings management, overseeing mandated meetings, and ensuring the creation of crucial documents like meeting minutes.
- Administering governance for the Risk and Controls team, collaborating with CCO Tech to manage risk, monitor and manage relevant Audit points, route Audit/regulatory inquiries to the correct owner, ensuring control owners comprehend their obligations, and organizing security controls meetings as specified by the Head of Risk and Controls.
- Supporting Cyber Security mandated activities for the CTO GB/GF, including TPRM, CSAT, and any other Cyber Security mandated activities as identified.
To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of general risk management is beneficial but not mandatory, as is knowledge of controls governance.
- Understanding of configuration baselines, patching, and secure data destruction is advantageous but not obligatory.
- Familiarity with HSBC NFRO control framework can be helpful but is not a prerequisite.
- Knowledge of HSBC’s Helios and ARaMIS is advantageous but not required, as is familiarity with Agile Scrum & Kanban.
- Familiarity with SharePoint, Confluence, and JIRA is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Experience with risk and issue management tools, including Helios and Aramis.
- Proficiency in working with data and conducting data analysis.
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualization tools, including Power BI.
How to Apply?
- To apply for a job, read through all information provided on the job listing page carefully.
- Look for the apply link on the job listing page, usually located somewhere on the page.
- Clicking on the apply link will take you to the company’s application portal.
- Enter your personal details and any other information requested by the company in the application portal.
- Pay close attention to the instructions provided and fill out all necessary fields accurately and completely.
- Double-check all the information provided before submitting the application.
- Ensure that your contact information is correct and up-to-date, and accurately reflect your qualifications and experience.
- Submitting an application with incorrect or incomplete information could harm your chances of being selected for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit mycareer.hsbc.com.