HSBC is hiring for the position of Web Developer/ Trainee Software Developer in Pune, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Web Developer/ Trainee Software Developer|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
- Complete the learnings and assignments given to me by my manager.
- Make sure the weekly learning objectives are attained.
- Gain knowledge of the many tools utilised in your area and provide suggestions for improvements.
- Review the accessibility testing procedure and offer suggestions.
- Taking part in cross-functional team talks and contributing your ideas.
- Participate in ceremonies for agility.
- Become familiar with the SDLC and release process.
- Gain knowledge of the industry in the targeted sector.
- Prepare a weekly learning report.
- Understanding of Accessibility Testing(WCAG2.1),
- Screen readers (JAWA ,TALKBACK and NVDA)
- Adequate communication
- Rapid learner
- Python programming.
We’re a financial services organisation that serves more than 40 million customers, ranging from individual savers and investors to some of the world’s biggest companies and governments. Our network covers 63 countries and territories, and we’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up a world of opportunity for our customers.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit mycareer.hsbc.com.