HSBC is hiring for the position of Management Trainee/ Intern Mumbai, India. Candidates with Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Management Trainee/ Intern|
|Batch||2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024|
|Location||Mumbai (Hybrid Working)|
- Analyze data and market trends to make informed business recommendations.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to gain exposure to various departments.
- Assist in the development of budgets and financial forecasts.
- Conduct research and competitive analysis to identify growth opportunities.
- Support the planning and execution of marketing campaigns and projects.
- Build relationships with clients, vendors, and internal stakeholders.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to communicate findings and progress.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and track progress toward goals.
- To assist Vice President & Company Secretary (VP&CS) in managing the Corporate Governance & Secretariat function in India (ICSI).
- Any Graduate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn.
- Leadership potential and a proactive mindset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data analysis tools.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently.
We’re a financial services organisation that serves more than 40 million customers, ranging from individual savers and investors to some of the world’s biggest companies and governments. Our network covers 63 countries and territories, and we’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up a world of opportunity for our customers.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit mycareer.hsbc.com.