HSBC is hiring for the position of Business Analyst in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurgaon (Hybrid)|
- Uses an improvement attitude to find and clarify less visible issues or problems; actively and constructively contributes to brainstorming sessions when issues are explored and/or fixed.
- Gives poorly defined or large-scale problems structure and order, which makes them easier to address and solve.
- Creates potential solutions by applying creativity and systemic thinking.
- Evaluates the relative costs, advantages, and challenges of proposed solutions before putting them into practice.
- Communicates or translates complex information in a way that is understandable to the target audience and is organised.
- Knowledge of the Group’s priorities, business drivers, rivals, and competitive strategy is necessary to develop solutions that are strategically aligned while taking risk and reward into account.
- Small-scale business decisions that don’t appear to be in line with the Group’s commercial strategy should be questioned.
- Anticipates problems and hazards and takes prompt action to reduce them; deals with unforeseen obstacles promptly and effectively.
- Thinks ahead to anticipate potential hazards to performance or service and takes aggressive action to address them; efficiently controls review processes to find quality issues early.
- Strong talents in requirements collection, business analysis, and design.
- Techniques and strategies for change management and implementation management.
- Knowledge of fundamental business reengineering.
- Relevant experience working on challenging international or regional initiatives in business analysis.
- Knowledge of the financial services sector as a whole and specific functional competence.
- Experience with consulting, business analysis, solution design, change management, and implementation.
- Talents in analysis and problem-solving.
- Ability to act pro-actively and independently.
- Knowledge of facilitating meetings through video or teleconference.
- MS Office and business analysis tools expertise.
We’re a financial services organisation that serves more than 40 million customers, ranging from individual savers and investors to some of the world’s biggest companies and governments. Our network covers 63 countries and territories, and we’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up a world of opportunity for our customers.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit mycareer.hsbc.com.