HSBC careers: HSBC Payments Is hiring for a job role of Automation Testing for Hyderabad location. Interested Job Seekers with 2-5 years experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
HSBC Careers – Automation Testing:
|About HSBC careers||hsbc.com|
|Experience||2 – 5 year’s of experience|
||Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field|
|Job Posting Date
||23 – July – 2023|
||Apply before link expires|
Some careers have more impact than others.If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisation in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions. We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Automation Test Software Engineer
In this role, you will:
- Ability to design automation testing framework with testing tool
- Carry out detailed requirements analysis
- Design, develop and maintain reusable automated test scripts
- Ensure traceability between requirements and test scripts
- Prepare data tables for automated tests
- Use utilities and tools to support testing
- Adhere to the relevant organizational processes
- Good team player with about 2-5 years of IT experience in testing
- Ability to understand application requirements
- Ability to design test scripts from stated requirements or test cases
- Expertise in test automation tools
- Experienced in AS400 is preferred
- Functional exposure to the banking and finance domain
- Understanding of the relevant technology domains
- Should be able to automate Web based application, API, AS400 screens, PDF, excel/notepad read and write operations.
- You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
How to Apply for HSBC Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for HSBC careers : Click Here
To apply for this job please visit mycareer.hsbc.com.