HP is hiring for the position of Financial Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||0- 2 (years)|
- Provides financial analysis to the 3D Commercial team on Hardware, Services and Consumables.
- Support the key financial processes: Month-end, Quarter-end, monthly and weekly Forecasts.
- Performs data extraction and analyzes data to make recommendations and provide opinions on deal approvals, specifically with the Commercial service team.
- Work very closely with the Service Commercial organisation to provide technical support: revenue, contracts, cost allocations and PO support.
- Handles financial business issues cross-functionally: legal, supply-chain, marketing etc.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives and to the finance team.
- Provide support on financial automation and reporting.
- Also responsible for the Commercial Opex budget from a financial stand point: forecast, budget and actuals.
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0 to 2 years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Understanding of accounting processes.
- Analytical skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hp.com.