- Analyze functional requirements as part of the development team
- Complete code stubs and execute unit tests under supervision
- Participate in code reviews
- Maintain knowledge of RDBMS and database scripting
- Utilize testing tools and test scripting
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of experience in writing code (Java, C, C++, C#, .NET)
- Basic understanding of RDBMS and database scripting
- Familiarity with testing tools and test scripting
- Competitive salary
- Extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Support for career development and work-life balance
About HP Enterprise
HP Enterprise, or Hewlett Packard Enterprise, is a multinational technology company that specializes in providing IT solutions and services to businesses of all sizes. The company was founded in 2015 after HP split into two separate entities, with HPE focusing on enterprise-level technologies such as servers, storage, networking, and security. Company operates in over 170 countries and employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hpe.com.