Hinge Health careers: Hinge Health is hiring for a job role of Quality Engineer II for Bengaluru location, Interested jobseekers who have 1-3 year experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Hinge Health careers – Quality Engineer II :
|About Hinge Health||hingehealth.com|
||Quality Engineer II|
|Experience||1-3 year experience|
||bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field|
|Job Posting Date
ASAP (Apply before link expires)
Hinge Health Job Description
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Every day, you’ll clear your pod’s sprint board of tickets that are in the QA column.
- Every sprint, you’ll write automated tests and perform manual release testing.
- Every month, you’ll ensure that every feature has a test plan that includes key user flows.
- Every quarter, you’ll share your expertise with engineers in your pod and in Engineering to ensure they’re equipped to write integration or end-to-end automation tests for the betterment of our products.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Delivery: Ability to work in a pod to ensure the quality of the sprint deliverables by early test planning, continuous testing and bug triaging. In addition to performing hands on testing and test automation, you use your domain expertise and collaboration skills to support the pod in continuing to focus on quality throughout the sprint.
- Domain Expertise: Experience with writing test plans for pod-scope features, some test automation (web and/or mobile), might have some exposure to performance and load testing, and manual testing. Constantly seeking to improve your technical abilities.
- Problem Solving: Create resourceful solutions to optimize quality and reduce hands-on time by team within business constraints. Finds new ways to test and find valuable bugs which the pod fixes before releasing code changes.
- Communication: Succinct, respectful, active listening, strong comprehension, and the ability to write detailed and clear Jira tickets and test plans
- Leadership: Takes ownership of the quality of the features the pod is shipping. Advocates and educates the engineers to level up their own expertise and focus on quality. Uses dashboards and data to identify quality gaps and works with the pod to address them.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
How to Apply for Hinge Health in Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Hinge Health careers : Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.