Hexagon is the global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software and autonomous technologies to empower an autonomous future.
Hexagon OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Software Engineer In , Hyderabad, India . Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Hexagon Recruitment Drive 2023:-
|Post Name:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 8 LPA* (Expected)|
|Degree:||B.E/B.Tech & Mechanical Engineering|
|Job Location:||Hyderabad, India|
- Ensure overall application test coverage
- Write functional test cases for new enhancements
- Apply a skill set that includes direct experience in manual software testsing, and indirect domain knowledge.
- Work closely with software developers, product owners, and quality assurance analysts to triage reported software issues
- Identify and automate test cases to improve the automation coverage
- Execute both automation and manual test cases and record test outcomes
- Required Professional degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Instrumentation or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 0-2 years of experience in software Testing
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Basic understanding of accounting processes.
- Basic analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work in ambiguous environments
- The ability to present findings in a polished way
To apply for this job please visit careersindia-hexagon.icims.com.