Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Technical Support Engineer In Hyderabad, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Recruitment Drive 2023:-
|Company Name:||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Post Name:||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary:||₹ 6.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Hyderabad, India|
- Provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot product issues/questions, and help our customers leverage the product effectively.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve system issues.
- Provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers, Product Managers, etc.…).
- Refer to internal Knowledge Base or external resources to provide accurate in-depth solutions.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues effectively.
- Create detailed summaries for Management regarding critical or high escalations.
- Contribute to Knowledge Base as problems get new solutions.
- Provide feedback about the product via proper channels of communication within the Company.
- Detailed-oriented with a passion for improving processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology.
- Experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Help Desk Technician, or similar role.
- Understanding and excellent troubleshooting Skills in the following: Windows Server Administration, Networking (Routers, Firewalls, Cisco Devices, etc), Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google), and SQL.
- Ability to Diagnose and Troubleshoot Technical Issues.
- Experience with Technical Support Case-handling Platforms: Salesforce and ZenDesk.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Technical Writing Skills.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Certifications in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco, or similar technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Apply Link : Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.hpe.com.